Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Elegant White Christmas


Beautiful White Christmas Inspirational Elegance

****

source unknown


"There is no ideal Christmas; 
only the one Christmas you decide to make as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions."
  Bill McKibben 


Birch Craft Designs

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful."
 Norman Vincent Peale

Christmas Magazine


Country Living

"Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love."
  Hamilton Wright Mab



"I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month."
Harlan Miller (Better Homes and Gardens)


Coastal Living

"Christmas ... is not an eternal event at all, but a piece of one's home that one carries in one's heart."
  Freya Stark (\"The Wise Men\" Time and Tide) 
 

Diane

*****

I will be joining these link parties

White Wednesday at Faded Charm
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home






8 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog. I am here to visit, and to follow you, too. Good luck with you blog. It is looking quite wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you now and think your post is very elegant!! Di@cottage-wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures ! following back !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There diane
    Beautiful images and words!
    Christmas is what we make it.
    I just adore that garland on the country living staircase, I have always wanted one like that on my banisters but can never find one :(
    Merry Christmas
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.....! Such beautifully inspiring rooms, Diane! Thanks for sharing them!! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Gorgeous Collection of Christmas Inspiration! Thank you for Sharing!
    Visiting from White Wednesday!
    Have a Wonderful Day!
    Warm Regards
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely quotes...
    Yes wonderful Christmas inspiration and ideas.
    My favourite is the last photo,with the white doggy...comfy, warm, inviting!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...