Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas in Blogland



Every day as I stroll through blogland I am thrilled with all the Christmas posts.

tumblr

I see such talent in Christmas decorating, DIY projects and amazing recipes.


tumblr

I am so glad these people took the time to open a blog,
and share their love of all things sweet and beautiful.


I'm thankful for the DIY blogger that teaches me a great idea to make something for my family, 
which I know will love it because I made it.



Or the great recipe that will allow me to make a different dish - whether it turns out or not!






Thank you to all those that upload decorating pictures on social sites,
that I can pour over each morning with my tea, and enjoy a blissful quiet morning.



I love Christmas and the inspiration of this beautiful season.


flickr

This picture is one of my favs, it remains me of the Christmas trees of my past.
I still put icicles on my family tree.



Even snow in December gives the season such elegance and grace.


The Elegant Chateau

Add some birds or wildlife and you have a perfect picture post card.


tumblr

Diane

***********

I will be linking up with these parties

Your Whims Wednesday at My Girlish Whims
Freestyle Friday at Happy Hour Projects
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Strut Your Stuff Saturday at Six Sisters' Stuff

7 comments:

  1. what an absolutely gorgeous collection and the bathroom in the post below -- OH MY GOODNESS!!!!thanks for sharing all this beauty!!!
    hugs...your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Returning the follow from Happy Hour Projects. Thanks for linking up! These are some *gorgeous* shares. If anyone is feeling grinchy, your collection ought to help. :)

    Thanks for coming by, hope to see you again!

    Adrianne
    www.happyhourprojects.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower from the french country cottage party. If you get a chance, I'd love you to stop by my blog & follow along too!
    Sally
    loveofhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures! Your blog is full of wonderful inspiring things! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty inspiration pictures!! Thank you for sharing them as I had not discovered many of these!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only wish my living room was that elegant. I'm a new follower and would like to invite you to link to http://www.eyeheart.ca/2011/12/last-weeks-linky-party-was-success-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice finds...I also appreciate blogland photos. So much inspiration out there. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...