Saturday, December 10, 2011

Blue Christmas



Christmas In Colour
Series #2

********


When you think Christmas colours, you think red and green.
But Christmas colours can be whatever you want them to be.

*************

Country Living

When we think of Blue Christmas we think Elvis.



Singing away about being sad and blue over Christmas.




But to me, a blue Christmas is stunning and surreal.


BHG


Calming and graceful, like a skater gliding across a frozen pond.


pinterest




Country Living


pinterest


google images

Blue even shines and sparkles.


House and Home


Aimidress

How about a sweet evening dress in blue.



Shoes to go with it.








Craftynest




An elegant colour for the holidays.


Poter House Designs


Diane

********

I will be joining these link parties

Once Upon A Weekend at Family Ever After
Meet Me Monday at You're Talking Too Much




4 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos... and my favorite shades too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by my blog! i'm repaying you the visit. it is gorgeous over here! i love french chateaux. i lived in paris for a semester during college, and love every single second! i saw lots of amazing chateaux! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty images. I love blue with silver and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love all the blues you have posted...The Christmas stocking is what I really wanted but, my grandchildren wanted something more cute-see,they won...
    and those blue shoes are to die for!!!
    If I had one of those cup cakes in front of me, I don't think nothing could hold me back:)))
    Enjoyed this post:)
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...